Learn critical airway management techniques including the use of video laryngoscopy and other advanced imaging devices, extraglottic devices and cricothyroidotomy.
Learn a simple approach to airway management.
Work with experienced faculty who know the unique challenges facing EMS providers.
Use proven airway devices in Code Airway™ stations.
Face the most challenging patient scenarios in a no-risk environment.
Meet your continuing professional development requirements.
Didactic and Hands-on Training
- Difficult and failed airway management
- Video laryngoscopy and other imaging devices
- Paediatric airway management
- Endotracheal tube introducers (bougie)
- Surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Extraglottic devices
- CPAP and BiPAP
- Confirmation with capnography