The Difficult Airway Course: EMS™
The Definitive EMS Airway Course
Learn the full range of airway management techniques — including the use of video laryngoscopes & other advanced imaging devices, extraglottic devices, drug-assisted intubation and cricothyrotomy.
Work with an expert faculty who know the unique challenges facing EMS providers.
Use all of the airway devices in small group sessions.
Practice decision-making and airway techniques in Code Airway™ stations.
Face the most challenging patient scenarios in a no-risk environment. These include elevated ICP, pulmonary oedema, cardiogenic shock, status asthmaticus foreign body in the airway, direct airway trauma, multiple trauma with shock, and many more.
Didactic and Hands-on Training
- Difficult and failed airway management
- Prediction of the Difficult Airway
- Video Laryngoscopy and other advanced imaging devices
- Medication-assisted Intubation (including RSI and RSA)
- Pediatric airway management
- Endotracheal tube introducers (bougie)
- Extraglottic devices
- Ventilator management
Course fees may be found in our online shop