We have a number of longer programmes, designed to allow the student to develop their knowledge and expertise in the delivery of care within a variety of environments. We also have a Paramedic Programme approved by the HCPC:
- Hazardous Environment First Aid (HEFA)
- Hazardous Environment First Responder (HEFR)
- Hazardous Environment Medical Technician™ (HEMT)
- Hazardous Environment Medical Technician – Advanced (HEMTA)
- Certificate Higher Education, Health Studies – Remote and Hazardous Environments*
- Diploma Higher Education Paramedic – Remote and Hazardous Environments*
- BSc Paramedic – Remote and Hazardous Environments*
Paramedic is a legally protected title and can only be used by a properly registered person and only included in the title of a course if it is approved by the HCPC. The ORMS Paramedic Programmes are approved by the HCPC. Completion provides you with the eligibility to apply for registration with the Health & Care Professionals Council.
* These programmes are also approved by Robert Gordon University (RGU). Students still attend our centre in North Wales but have the additional services of RGU through their online support.