ORMS Trauma Experience
We will be running this brand new event later in the year. “The ORMS Trauma Experience” will consist of a full week, comprising of:
- Essentials of Advanced Airway Management
- NAEMT Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) Course
- The Point of Care Ultrasound (PoCUS) Course
- Industrial Rescue Workshops
- Industrial Trauma Scenarios
“The ORMS Trauma Experience” includes Full Board Accommodation at our centre in the Snowdonia National Park, North Wales. You will have the opportunity to complete the courses above with the addition of specially designed workshops, focusing on:
- Human Factors in Traumatic Cardiac Arrest
- Confined Space Working
- Safe Working at Height
You will also have ample opportunity for practice during the week and a full day of industrial trauma scenarios.
If you are interested in “The ORMS Trauma Experience” and would like to know more when we release dates and finalise the price just Like this post and we’ll get in touch.