ORMS was formed out of a collaboration between two established training companies working in the fields of Specialist Rescue (The Outreach Organisation Ltd) and hazardous environment medicine (Medic Skills Ltd).
In late spring 2011 the opportunity to tender for the provision of medical training for the Ministry of Defence, Search and Rescue Force arose. After examination of the tender requirements it was decided that a collaborative approach between Outreach Rescue and Medic Skills could best provide the quality and robustness of service required by the customer. Joint application resulted in the award of the contract and ORMS was born. More about ORMS
- Human Factors in Hazardous Environments
- Discounts for College of Paramedics Members
- Happy Birthday Tim
- DAC EMS – spaces available 10-11 July 2018
- DAC EMS – next course dates
- ORMS approved to run Difficult Airway Courses